Friday, September 25, 2009

A Lady Ivory Bust

This is a gift from Olodomi of Nigeria to my late aunt. My late aunt went to Nigeria with her two of her best friends.





The bust is a pure ivory from an elephant.


This was not allowed to exit the Nigerian country before but Olodomi helped her and insisted that this item is a special gift for a wonderful woman like her.

Look closely at the signature engraved on the shoulder. I think it is a signature from the sculptor.



When my aunt visited the Nigeria, many Filipinos are in dire straits and were not allowed to go out of the premises.

There are lots of OFW's who suffered because of undesired treatments from their employer.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Go and write up!

Do you want to spend time with people that really matter?