Monday, May 25, 2015

How To Cook HamSiDog (Ham, Sinangag, and Hotdog)

It is seven in the morning busy surfing the net and my daughter sneaked behind me shouting "I'm awake, I'm awake". I was a little bit startled unknowing she woke up early today considering it is their summer vacation.

She immediately turned on her PS2 game "God of War" and quickly turned to me and requested that I will make breakfast. I checked the fridge and gladly, the hawaiian ham is still on stock and the cheesedog comes in handy. Jaha loves ham except if it is fried.


My ingredients:
- slices of hawaiian ham, any type of ham will do
- cheesedog, franks, any type of hotdog is considerable

Materials:
- steamer, or alternative steam ware
- pot, optional
- strainer, optional

Preparations:
1. Make a diagonal small cuts on the cheesedog.

2. Set the steamer and place the cheesedog and the ham. Cooking time is around 3 to 5 minutes.
If you do not have the steamer, you can still steam the food by using the traditional method. 
 - In a pot, pour 1 cup of water or just enough to steam the food and bring to boil.
- Place the strainer on top and put the ham and the cheesedog. Cooking time is around 5 to 7 minutes.
I usually perform this old method way back when I still do not have the steamer.

3. While waiting for the meat to cook, prepare and cook the Fried Rice with Chorizo or the Sinangag.

4. Serve and enjoy!


Jaha devours her flavorful breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Go and write up!

Do you want to spend time with people that really matter?