Monday, September 13, 2010

My MIRROR Story

Last September 8, I was down with high fever and obviously I didn't make it to the office to work.

When I returned, September 9, my table was a mess but a desk mirror caught my eye. I thought, it was perfect since I am actually aiming to bring one. The mirror was framed with light purple and the front glass is sparkly clean. That moment, I was thinking who might be interested in giving me a girl's item? Well, I remembered I spoke a few words regarding a mirror with Dennis, Therese, and Goldie since they already have it on their counter. Actually, I was encouraged to buy one because of them :-)



That day, I asked them if they gave me that lovely mirror and the three said “NO”. Now, my curiosity arises because I can’t think of no one who will give me this kind of item. I even inquired a few other colleagues, but NADA. It hurts my head!

While we were having our lunch at the pantry, few jokes were brought up regarding who would be the mysterious giver of the numinous mirror :-), and it lightens my mood.

Some jokes and speculations like:
“Who would be your secret admirer?”
“Maybe somebody stole it from other workstation and put on my desk to be the culprit, a framed culprit!”
“Somebody must have forgotten it on your desk (while hand holding it?)”
“Maybe MJ gave it because he’s giving odd gifts”

I even questioned Dennis many times but he said “no”.
I really wanted to thank that person but here’s what happened…

Before I left that day, I stick a note in front of the mirror that reads, “Kanino po galing ito?” (To whom is this from?)
Over the weekend, I am expecting to have the answer by Monday.
Monday comes…
As I rushed over to my cube to find the answer… the MIRROR is gone!
I just laughed all over (inside the ladies bathroom)!
Maybe the owner just forgets it at my cube, but hey, the owner didn’t even emailed or notified me that mistake. As curious as I was, I just shake it off my head. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Go and write up!

Do you want to spend time with people that really matter?